Tuesday, July 5, 2011

chatsworth, ca family photography: the narang family

i love photographing families, this you all know. bringing out the smiles in the little ones makes my heart skip. some make me work harder than others, and sahana was one of those little ones! we had to pull out all the stops to make her smile for us! she was a tough cookie on that hot afternoon!  but it was worth all goofy jumping and giggling, the singing and peek a boo, the making a fool out of myself in front of her parents and who ever else might be in the area, to see those gorgeous smiles peek through! 

thank you narang family, for making my afternoon fun and beautiful! your ease in front of the camera made it easy for me to capture the love in your family! 

i want to give a special thank you to Ala Cortez as well, for sending this beautiful family my way! it is much appreciated! xoxo

1 comment:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 1, mother of 2, the youngest of 3. a creative soul who expresses it through photography and sewing. (and baking, painting, writing, and anything else that would fall into a "fine arts" description)