Sunday, March 6, 2011

los angeles family photography: family love

from the moment they got out of the car, i was greeted by a family of beautiful smiles!
susie has a beautiful daughter, makayla, and together, she and josh created an adorable little son, ryder. 
makayla had no problems in front of the camera! she kept saying, "take my picture now, and now, and here and here, and over there, and lets do it here" she was my little session director!








 ryder fell asleep on daddy right after these pictures, so our session was cut a little shorter than we hoped, but i still stole a few pictures of his sleepy face, and daddy cuddling his mini me!  
thank you susie and josh for inviting me to capture your family! I can't wait till summer when we can take the boats out with the families! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 1, mother of 2, the youngest of 3. a creative soul who expresses it through photography and sewing. (and baking, painting, writing, and anything else that would fall into a "fine arts" description)