Sunday, May 15, 2011

project 52, week 17,18and 19

i'm lagging. 

i don't mean to lag, but life gets busy sometimes, and blogging is the last thing on the to do list, behind playing with the babies and cleaning the house, baseball games and laundry, editing and cooking dinner, fulfilling orders and rocking the babies to sleep, and planning baby showers and bridal showers. yes, i do it all. and i love doing it all. and so sometimes, even though yes, i have taken my picture a week (ok, more like my 200 pictures a week- seriously), i just don't always get the time to sit and post them. so here's a recap of the last 3 weeks:
week 17:
old enzo.
we just found out he has skin cancer. now, our epileptic, partially deaf, 100 lb pit pull also has cancer. he is the biggest, sweetest small horse of a dog you could ever meet. we are saddened by the news, but at least it is treatable, and they expect him to live a full and happy life still (minus having to limit his "sunbathing" time). 

 week 18:
my birthday boy

two years ago you came into the world, into our family, and kidnapped our hearts.
 your curiosity takes you to every water puddle and dirt patch.
your sense of adventure takes you to the tops of the furniture.
your fearlessness has you jumping off.
you are my cuddle bug, still loving to be rocked every night.
you bring so much joy to our family.

 week 19:
he makes my heart happy.
mothers day was a joy since the boys are old enough to  tell me how much they love me :) e learned how to make a heart with his hands at preschool, and now it's his favorite way to tell me he loves me.
 it makes my heart glow!

xo









No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 1, mother of 2, the youngest of 3. a creative soul who expresses it through photography and sewing. (and baking, painting, writing, and anything else that would fall into a "fine arts" description)