Friday, January 18, 2013

Finally recapping Fall 2012!!

i know, i know, i promised this blog almost a month ago! 
and i apologize to all my clients from about oh, September on through the end of the year! there will be a few of these sessions i will still (try to) do a full blog on, but for the most part, please accept the recap as my appreciation for your amazing and adorable families! 

i have 13 days till Thing 3 makes his/her arrival, and while i hope and pray i will find time to blog, i'm not going to make any empty promises ;) 


so again, to all my fall families, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for inviting me to be part of your family. whether is was for a mini session or a full, i adore you all! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 1, mother of 2, the youngest of 3. a creative soul who expresses it through photography and sewing. (and baking, painting, writing, and anything else that would fall into a "fine arts" description)