Wednesday, April 20, 2011

project 52, week 15 and 16: battle wounds and tattoos


 our first trip to the emergency room was this week. 
not too bad for being parents for 4 years! 
two stitches two weeks before his second birthday. 
he took em like a champ. 
 my children are my world. this week, i finally had W's birthday added under his big brother's. 
"more and more each day" is my daily mantra and what I say to the boys every night before they go to bed (i love you more and more each day)

you can read my personal mantra here

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 1, mother of 2, the youngest of 3. a creative soul who expresses it through photography and sewing. (and baking, painting, writing, and anything else that would fall into a "fine arts" description)