Friday, October 29, 2010
los angeles, ca children's photography: the triplets are 6 months old!
it was a drizzly morning when i met up with the berg family. our original plans for doing their session on USC's campus got squished when the rain decided to make an appearance. but they quickly were able to call up a loving relative, who offered their home, waking their daughters so we could have use of all the bedrooms! despite the fact that there was no sun, the house had amazing light, and since they had just moved in, space was everywhere! it couldn't have worked out any better!
i couldn't believe how big each of the triplets had gotten since their last session, and loved getting to cuddle each of them for a few minutes.
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (75)
- los angeles, ca children's photography: the triple...
- out of patience while out of my house
- palm springs, ca family photography: a quickie in ...
- alhambra,ca lil faces: she's getting bigger!
- christmas cards... already!
- Bay Area Photographer: Last Chance for San Jose Mi...
- bubbly and brunch with a bride to be
- ▼ October (7)