Monday, February 22, 2010

i am EXCITED! like, super excited. like, excited is an understatement. i am, just, wow. i have been given the opportunity (ok, i'm paying for it, but still) to be part of a workshop with one of my favorite photographers, the one, the only Jasmine Star ! I am STOKED! It's not until April, but i can guarantee i will have perma smile whenever i think about how much i will learn and grow as a photographer for being part of her workshop!

The other reason why i am over the moon today, my lillest man decided he is ready to stand and try cruising around the family room today! how can it be that my not even 10 month old is trying to run after his big brother already! amazing, my baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 1, mother of 2, the youngest of 3. a creative soul who expresses it through photography and sewing. (and baking, painting, writing, and anything else that would fall into a "fine arts" description)