Monday, November 15, 2010

one year anniversary special!!

i want to say thank you to the 78 families and friends who enlisted me to capture their families memories in my first "official" year in business! i was going through some of the pictures from the early months, and amazed myself at the progress and style that i have developed over the time! in the beginning, yes, i was still experimenting trying to figure out who i was as a photographer and what style photography i wanted to capture (and boy did i have some fun with photoshop in some!).  never was i unhappy with my images, i just think my technique has improved, my style is more uniquely mine, and my ability to envision and create a scene in my head has definitely improved! 

so in honor of my first year, i want to offer my past clients a discount of 25% off a the price of a regular session + an 11x14 print from your session, and to any new clients, 20% off the price of a regular session. 
You must contact me before Nov 25th, 2010 to ensure you receive the discount!!! 
So Cal friends: while i am booked up for the rest of 2010, your sessions must be booked between january9th- february 28th, 2011. 

NorCal friends: as soon as i have my next dates figured out for heading up there, i will start scheduling. (most likely mid january) Please email me that you are interested! 

kymvitar.photography@gmail.com

again, thank you to all who have supported me, challenged me, helped me grow, been my guinea pigs, taught me, listened to me ramble, coached me, humored me, and most of all, loved me and my growing business. without each of you, i wouldn't be here!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 1, mother of 2, the youngest of 3. a creative soul who expresses it through photography and sewing. (and baking, painting, writing, and anything else that would fall into a "fine arts" description)